Thanks to Maple Leaf Farms half roasted duck, this meal is a quick one too.
Asian Duck Tacos
Let it set for about 30 minutes. I sliced up a half a green pepper and mixed into the duck.
Toss the duck into a skillet over medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Then add two sliced green onions into the skillet and cook for a minute or two before turning the heat off.
I grabbed a bag of bagged slaw and added green onions to the slaw and poured the dressing over top.
- 1 half roasted Maple Leaf Farms duck deboned and shredded
- ¾ c. Ginger Sesame Marinade
- ½ bell pepper sliced
- 4 green onions diced
- ¼ c. sesame oil
- ¼ c. vegetable oil
- ¼ c. rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Asian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 bag of coleslaw
- 8 flour tortillas
- Mix shredded duck and marinade together. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Add green pepper slices and then pour into skillet.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes and add 2 green onions. Heat for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine slaw and 2 green onions in a large bowl.
- Mix oils, rice, Asian seasoning and sugar together in another bowl.
- Pour oil mixture over slaw mixture.
- Build taco by putting duck mixture onto tortillas first and top with the slaw.
Be sure to check out other great duck recipes over at the Iron Chef Challenge! Can't wait to see what gets linked up this week.