Crock Pot Low-Carb Taco Soup
Whether you are eating low-carb or gluten-free, this crock pot low-carb taco soup recipe is sure to be loved regardless of if you are on a diet or not.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes
Servings 8 servings
Calories 547 kcal
- 2 lbs ground pork beef or sausage
- 2, 8- ounce packages of cream cheese
- 2, 10- ounce cans of Rotel
- 2 Tablespoons of taco seasonings
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1-2 tablespoons of Cilantro - fresh or dried optional
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese for garnish optional
Brown ground meat till fully cooked.
While meat is browning, place cream cheese, Rotel, and taco seasoning into crock pot.
Drain any grease off of meat and put meat in the crock pot. Stir to combine with cheese and Rotel.
Pour chicken broth over meat and cheese.
Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
Before serving stir in cilantro.
Garnish with shredded cheese.