I have made this crock pot white pizza dip multiple times and never blogged it. I don’t know if it was because I thought it was just my obsessive love. But, when my friends decided to have a last minute tailgate before the Indianapolis Colts football game, I decided to try it out on them.
The ingredients for the dip are pretty straightforward. Cheese. Sour Cream. Sausage. Italian Seasoning. More cheese.
Seriously, this recipe is that easy. Here is the recipe in pictures.
Crock Pot White Pizza Dip
Two hours in a low crock pot and you have a dip that is ready for the tailgate nearest you. If you are a colts fan, you should really check out the details on the Colts best tailgate. You can apply for the the Colts Best Tailgate competition. It is a lot of fun. I know a Pineapple Moscow Mule or Spiked Blue Lemonade you can make for the tailgate too.
Seriously we have one of the best stadiums to tailgate outside of, but I may be biased. Especially since our stadium closes so we don’t have to freeze to death when winter sets in. Cough, cough, talking to my Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers fans.
Go ahead grab some blocks of cream cheese and get ready for game day!
Serves: 12 servings
- 2 pounds ground pork or sausage
- 2, 8 ounce blocks of cream cheese
- 16 ounces of sour cream
- 1 envelope of Zesty Italian Seasoning
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced onions (Optional)
- Brown ground pork or sausage. Drain off any excess grease.
- In a crock pot, insert a crock pot liner.
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, Italian Seasoning, meat and mozzarella into crock pot. Add in onions if you are using them.
- Stir to combine and cook on low for two hours. Keep warm while serving.
Checkout other great recipes at the Weekend Potluck and Meal Plan Monday.
Indiana Soybean Supplied me with the awesome Colts Crock Pot for this post.
Affiliate Links were used in this post