Garlic and Herb Crusted Grilled Pork Loin uses fresh herbs, garlic, and onions with simple wine, lemon juice, and oil marinade then grilled to juicy pork loin perfection. In the summer I can get tons of flavor from my herb garden landscape to make a juicy herb crusted grilled pork loin.
I love when whole pork loins go on sale for insanely low prices like $1.88 per pound. Especially when pork chops are selling for $3.25 per pound. After all pork chops are just sliced pork loins. I stock up on the pork loin when I hit a sale. I normally try to get a four to five-pound pork loin. That way I can cut it in half, cook one and freeze one. The pig that keeps on giving.
Garlic and Herb Crusted Pork Loin Ingredients
The ingredients for this pork loin recipe marry perfectly with the pork and grill for one of my favorite pork recipes. I also can't imagine making this with dried herbs, so make this all summer long. Here are the ingredients you will need:
- Pork Loin Roast
- Fresh Herbs - Parsley, Basil, Thyme, Sage, Oregano, to name a few.
- Onions or shallots
- White Wine
- Olive oil
How to Make a Grille Pork Loin Roast
To make a quick and easy rub you need to gather a combination of herbs, onions, and garlic. I love sage with pork as well as thyme, basil, parsley, and oregano. Use whatever herbs you have though. Finely chop the herbs, onions and garlic. In a small bowl combine the lemon juice, oil, and salt. Then add the herbs, onions, and garlic to the bowl.
Pour the white wine over the pork loin. Then follow up the wine with the herb, onion, and garlic in the juice and oil combination over the top of the pork loin. Rub the combination all over the pork loin roast.
Grilled Pork Recipes
Garlic Herb Crusted Grilled Pork Loin
- 4 pound pork loin
- 1 cup herbs finely chopped - Sage, Parsley, Thyme, Oregano, Basil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- ½ cup red onion
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 lemons
- ½ cup white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine herbs, garlic, onion, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
- Place pork loin on saran wrap or in a shallow dish. Pour wine over the pork loin and then coat with herb marinade.
- Wrap in saran wrap and cover the shallow dish. Marinade for 1-2 hours.
- Unwrap loin and grill on 325-350 degrees for 25 minutes or internal temp of 145 degrees. Flip loin one time.
- Rest meat for several minutes before slicing.