Juicy Grilled Pork Chops
Of course, since it is early in grilling season, I had to make a brine for my pork chops. I feel like I have been going through withdraw from grilled meats that have been brining for two days. My poor brown sugar has been so ignored.
Juicy grilled pork chops are foolproof with this grilled brined pork chop recipe of brown sugar, salt, vinegar, and water prior to grilling. Start with ¾ cup of brown sugar, ½ cup of sea salt, 2 teaspoons of dry mustard, and 5 dashes of Tabasco.
Heat up 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and pour over dry ingredients.
Stir together and let sit for about 20 minutes to bring it to room temperature. Then grab your chops. I had a package of three chops. Adjust the above ingredients for more chops. You could probably go up to four chops with the above base ingredients. Double ingredients for more chops.
Add chops to the container or place chops in a [amazon_textlink asin='B01FXMDA2O' text='large Ziploc bag' template='ProductLink' store='farmwifedrink-20' marketplace='US' link_id='ba0654be-5df3-4f48-9d4d-4613c18e8475'] and pour the brine over top. Refrigerate for 2-24 hours.
Grilled Pork Chop Recipes
Juicy Grilled Pork Chops - Brined Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sea salt
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 5 dashes tabasco
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups water
- Mix dry ingredients together, except for black pepper, in a large bowl.
- Heat up vinegar and pour over dry ingredients. Add four cups of water. Stir to combine and dissolve sugar and salt.
- Add black pepper and pork chops to bowl. Cover.
- Brine for two hours. in the refrigerator.
- Remove from brine. Grill over 350-degree grill until internal temperature of pork chops is 150 degrees.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage, Potatoes, and Broccoli Recipe - January 1, 2022
- Peanut Butter Pie Recipe - No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie - December 26, 2021
- Sugar Cookie Fudge - Christmas Cookie Fudge - December 19, 2021