As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I flipped into the dessert section of the Gooseberry Patch Farmers’ Market Favorites cookbook. And boy did the kids and I love it! Our favorite was the Just Peachy Blueberry Crisp, an easy peach blueberry crisp.
It was a simple recipe with just 7 ingredients. I mixed it together, threw it in the oven and went on a bike ride with the kids. When we returned, it was perfectly baked! So, the stars of the show were the peaches and blueberries. We had gone to Jungle Jim’s over the weekend and had some beautiful California peaches to use.
So, the stars of the show were the peaches and blueberries. We had gone to Jungle Jim’s over the weekend and had some beautiful California peaches to use.
Easy Peach Blueberry Crisp
Then add a 1/2 cup of blueberries. Sprinkle two teaspoons of cinnamon and sugar.
Mix all together.
Spoon over the top of the seasoned fruit.
Summer Dessert Recipes
- 3 cups peaches pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of long-cooking oats uncooked
- Arrange the peaches and blueberries in a buttered 8" x 8" baking pan.
- Spring the fruit with the cinnamon and sugar and toss gently to coat the fruit.
- Combine the flour and brown sugar then cut in the butter and oats.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream
Gooseberry Patch gave me the Farmers’ Market Favorites cookbook free of charge. After I prepare 10 recipes I will have a free cookbook to give away to one of my readers.