As you may remember I am cooking 10 recipes out of the GP Farmer’s Market Favorites cookbook.
Bonus that I actually had all the ingredients! Plus I tossed in some green peppers since I had them.
So I cut up a bunch of broccoli and a half of a head of cauliflower.
Then I cut up a whole, large tomato, a half a vidalia onion (recipe called for a red onion, but I had none:( So sad), and the half of green pepper. Added it to the bowl.
So, I decided I needed to add a little dairy to the mix.
A cup of mozzarella cheese made it to the bowl. The recipe called for 3-4 tablespoons of Italian dressing. I probably used more like a 1/3 of cup of dressing. The hubby said it could have used a bit more.
Quick & Easy Veggie Salad - Gooseberry Patch #3
- 1/2 head cauliflower chopped
- 1 head of broccoli chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 1/3 cup of Italian salad dressing
- Combine the cauliflower, broccoli, tomato and onion in a serving bowl.
- Toss with dressing to taste.
Of course my darling princess scraped her plate clean. This will be a regular salad for the Beyer family this summer.
- Roast Beef Hawaiian Roll Sliders – Sandy’s Sandwiches - October 10, 2020
- Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Honey - September 30, 2020
- English Muffin Egg Cups – Individual Breakfast Casseroles - September 27, 2020