As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We had some great weather to grill out this week. I normally just grill steak or chops or burgers, but this week, I decided to put together some teriyaki beef kabobs. Yummo!
But last week we had some popular posts! Here are some of the posts that got the most traffic.
- 1 pound sirloin steak cubed in inch cubes
- 8-10 whole button mushrooms
- 8-10 mini peppers
- 2 red onions quartered and cut in half
- 1 bottle of teriyaki marinade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place cubed steak into marinade for thirty minutes.
- Put all the veggies into a bowl and drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Once 30 minutes of marinating has passed, start assembling kabobs alternating meat and veggies.
- Place assembled kabobs on the grill over medium heat. I cooked the kabobs about 8 minutes on two side. This will get you a medium cooked steak.
- Remove from grill and let rest for five minutes before eating.
Latest posts by Leah (see all)
- Cheesy Shepherd’s Pie – Mashed Potato Ground Beef Casserole - February 22, 2020
- Crock Pot Taco Stuffed Pepper Soup – Taco Hamburger and Rice Soup - February 9, 2020
- Whiskey Dogs – Lit’l Smokies Appetizer - February 8, 2020