As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We had some great weather to grill out this week. I normally just grill steak or chops or burgers, but this week, I decided to put together some teriyaki beef kabobs. Yummo!
But last week we had some popular posts! Here are some of the posts that got the most traffic.
Hunk of Meat Monday: Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
- 1 pound sirloin steak cubed in inch cubes
- 8-10 whole button mushrooms
- 8-10 mini peppers
- 2 red onions quartered and cut in half
- 1 bottle of teriyaki marinade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place cubed steak into marinade for thirty minutes.
- Put all the veggies into a bowl and drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Once 30 minutes of marinating has passed, start assembling kabobs alternating meat and veggies.
- Place assembled kabobs on the grill over medium heat. I cooked the kabobs about 8 minutes on two side. This will get you a medium cooked steak.
- Remove from grill and let rest for five minutes before eating.