As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy recipes for dinner are a must in my house. Any recipe that is called impossible sounds hard, right? But it is actually impossibly easy! Impossible ham and swiss pie is so simple to make with leftover ham, biscuit mix, and cheese.
How to Make Impossible Ham and Swiss Pie
Since this recipe is impossibly easy, my kids helped make it. Start by beating four eggs and adding one cup of biscuit baking mix.
Impossible Ham and Swiss Pie
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup onion diced
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grease a 10-inch deep dish pie plate. Spread ham over the bottom of the pie pan and then layer with cheese and onions.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and biscuit mix together until smooth. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over top of the ham and cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes, until golden and a knife tip comes out clean.
Gooseberry Patch gave me the cookbook to review and another to giveaway to my readers. Opinions are all mine. Affiliate links were used in this post.