As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s still Monday, late in the day albeit, but Monday. It seems summer days get away from me and then all the sudden, I need to get supper on the table. This is my new favorite go-to rub when I don’t have time to marinate or brine meat. Simple sweet & Spicy Rub for grilling pork and chicken recipe is made with 5 spices you have in your spice cabinet. The most flavorful chicken and pork straight from the grill with this BBQ rub.
Sweet & Spicy BBQ Rub for Grilling Pork and Chicken
The great thing about rubs is that you can add more or less of the spices to increase or decrease the amount of heat in the rub. So the basics for this rub are brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix them together entirely. The sugar likes to clump together.
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Mix together seasonings.
- Rub generously on pork loins or chops. Makes enough rub for 4 pounds of meat.
- Cook meat as you normally would.
Store in sealed container if you do not use it all at one time.
- Air Fryer Pizza Bites on Naan Bread - March 25, 2020
- Italian Squares – Antipasto Stuffed Crescent Rolls - March 19, 2020
- Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Pizza – Easy Breakfast Pizza - February 28, 2020