This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes include Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup, Mixed Berry Dump Cake, Crock Pot Beef Cubed Steak, Crock Pot Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes, Instant Pot Buttery Chicken, Crock Pot Chili Con Queso, Amazing Crock Pot Caramel Sweet Rolls and many more!
Welcome to week 57 of Whatcha Crockin’ link ups with our blogging friends!!! We are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Cris, Liz and Megan. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
CROCK POT RECIPES FROM YOUR HOSTS
Mixed Berry Dump Cake from The Farmwife Cooks
Instant Pot Buttery Chicken from These Old Cookbooks
Crock Pot Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes from Recipes that Crock
Crock Pot Cubed Steak from Beyer Beware
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS
Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup from Chasing Saturdays
MORE GREAT SLOW COOKER RECIPES FEATURED THIS WEEK
- Crock Pot Chili Con Queso from The Farmwife Feeds
- Crock Pot Caramel Sweet Rolls from The Better Baker
WANT TO SAVE THE WHOLE LIST? Use this button to save the entire list.
BLOGGERS JOIN IN THIS WEEK’S CROCK POT PARTY – WEEK 57
How to link back: Simply link back to this post in a text link at the bottom of your post OR use the image above and link it back to this post.
[inlinkz_linkup id=765077 mode=1]
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021