This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot meals recipes include Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice, Crock Pot Beef and Noodles, Crock Pot Ground Beef Acapulco Enchiladas, Crock Pot Bacon Broccoli Chicken, Crock Pot Pepsi Pork Chops, Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili, Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco Dip, Oooey Gooey Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Wings and many more!
Welcome to week 58 of Whatcha Crockin’ link-ups with our blogging friends!!! We are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Cris, Liz, and Megan. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
Crock Pot Recipes from your Hosts
If you are looking for easy crock pot meals, then these bloggers are just for you. They have crockpot recipes for all types of diets and tastes. Be sure to check their recipes and meal ideas out.
- Crock Pot Beef and Noodles from The Farmwife Cooks
- Crock Pot Ground Beef Acapulco Enchiladas from These Old Cookbooks
- Crock Pot Bacon Broccoli Chicken from Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Pepsi Pork Chops from Beyer Beware
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS
Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice from The Backroad Life
Easy Slow Cooker and Instant Pot Recipes Featured this week
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili from Chasing Saturdays
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco Dip from My Fearless Kitchen
- Oooey Gooey Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Wings from Deep Dish South
BLOGGERS JOIN IN THIS WEEK’S CROCK POT PARTY – WEEK 58
How to link back: Simply link back to this post in a text link at the bottom of your post OR use the image above and link it back to this post.