While I am not always making a salad with dinner, now that I have found this super easy bacon Caesar salad recipe, I am sure we will be having Caeser salad several nights a week. The recipe for this simple bacon caesar salad came from a fellow swim mom. It was one of those food changing moments for me when I saw her whip out six pounds of lettuce into an easy bacon caesar salad and then devoured by kids and adults alike. We overthink our food sometimes. And it stops with this bacon caesar salad.Easy bacon caesar salad is a simple combination of the basic Caesar salad ingredients of romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, caesar dressing and croutons and taken up a notch with the addition of bacon. You will wow your family or dinner guests or even mother with this mouthwatering Easy Bacon Caesar Salad.
The ingredients are so basic you can literally get them all at any grocery store. Aldi shopper, check they have them all. Wal-Mart, yep they have them. Even Sam's Club or Costco will have the ingredients you need for this simple bacon caesar salad.
My friend actually made her huge batch with the precut romaine from Sam's Club. When I am making a salad at home, I use two hearts of romaine and chop them up myself. A smaller the prechopped bag of salad will definitely work as well. Cut the pieces to the size your family prefers.
Now it is time for the dressing. There is a reason this is called the easy bacon Caesar salad recipe. I have had the Aldi brand of Caesar salad dressing, Kraft brand, and this Cardini's Caesar salad dressing. I think it is an art finding the caesar salad dressing you prefer. So just keep making the salad!
If you have crouton addicts in your house, maybe you should control the crouton toppings. It is hard to have self-control when croutons are involved.The croutons can be left off. Well, I guess the bacon could too. But, I just don't know why you would want to leave the bacon out of this salad. I also think adding tomatoes would also make this a great BLT Caesar salad.
Want to make this a complete meal? Just add some grilled chicken, steak, or shrimp. You can also make your copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks.
Easy Bacon Caesar Salad
- 2 hearts of Romaine Lettuce, Chopped
- ½ cup Bacon Pieces 4-ounce package of bacon pieces
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 package croutons
- Place the chopped salad in a large bowl.
- Top with bacon and parmesan cheese and toss.
- Pour dressing over top and toss salad to coat the salad in the dressing.
- Serve with the croutons when ready to eat.
- Arroz Con Pollo - Mexican Chicken and Rice with Queso - March 28, 2021
- Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe- Ninja Foodi Broccoli - March 25, 2021
- Air Fryer Ravioli - How to Make Toasted Ravioli in the Air Fryer - March 13, 2021