Chicken bacon ranch roll-ups are a quick tortilla wrap sandwich recipe sliced into pinwheels and filled with ranch cream cheese, chicken, bacon, and cheese. Busy nights, swim meets, barn work all are a reason for us to need multiple meals we can eat on the go. We love our ham and cheese wraps and decided to change them up with chicken bacon ranch favorites.
These chicken bacon ranch wraps are perfect in lunch boxes or to pack in a cooler for whatever activity you are off to on the weekends or evenings. Your whole family will love them if they are a fan of the trifecta combination of chicken, bacon, and ranch.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap Ingredients
The ingredients for these chicken bacon ranch roll-ups are what make these wraps so easy.
Here are the ingredients to make the easy chicken bacon ranch pinwheels:
- precooked chicken pieces
- shredded cheese
- bacon pieces
- burrito sized tortillas
- cream cheese
- ranch dressing seasoning
How to Make Bacon Chicken Ranch Wraps
Start by combining the room temperature cream cheese with the ranch seasoning. If you didn't set the cream cheese out ahead of time, just pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften. Then stir the ranch and cream cheese together.
Spread the mixture of ranch cream cheese across soft flour tortilla shells. The back of the spoon or spatula you stirred the cream cheese and ranch together with will work just fine to spread out the cream cheese.
Layer the chicken chunks, bacon pieces, and shredded cheese across the ranch cream cheese spread over the tortilla shell. When each of the three ingredients is spread out, start rolling up the chicken bacon ranch wraps.
Bacon Ranch Recipes
Chicken Bacon Ranch Roll-Ups
- Combine the room temperature cream cheese and ranch seasoning.
- Spread the ranch cream cheese over the eight tortilla shells. Be sure to get the cream cheese all the way to the edges.
- Top the cream cheese with the chicken pieces, bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Roll up the tortilla shells. Chill until ready to eat or cut immediately into one-inch pieces.
- Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage, Potatoes, and Broccoli Recipe - January 1, 2022
- Peanut Butter Pie Recipe - No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie - December 26, 2021
- Sugar Cookie Fudge - Christmas Cookie Fudge - December 19, 2021