As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post was sponsored by Sargento as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. The recipe for Ham and Cheese Ranch Wraps is all my creation.
When the kids are on summer break and in the midst of 4-H and swimming, I feel like all we do is feed them. One thing we burn through at home or on the road is what we affectionately call ranch wraps – ham and cheese wraps.
I don’t even know how many ham and cheese ranch wraps I make in a month, but I do know I buy enough cheese and tortillas to feed the entire swim team. Honestly, I am constantly scouring for coupons on the grocery store apps. I don’t have time to clip coupons. Heck, I don’t have time to deal with the newspapers coupons come it. If the coupons don’t come electronically, I can’t deal with them. Which is why when Meijer finally opened a store 20 minutes from me, I was so excited. Finally, my mPerks won’t expire and have more coupons!!!
The thing about cheese is I always want the best. Sargento always gives me the best quality and variety. I quickly started filling up with the Sargento 100% Real, Natural Cheese Slices in Colby Jack Pepperjack, Havarti, Swiss, and Ultra Thin Provolone. I like variety. And with the meat and cheese ranch wraps, it all about letting the kids create their creations.
Ham and Cheese Ranch Wraps
Which is exactly why Sargento Natural cheese combined with tortilla shells, cream cheese, and meat brings my kids’ favorite sandwich in these ham and cheese ranch wraps. The preparation of these sandwich wraps is simple. Start with mixing softened cream cheese with ranch dressing seasoning.
I do one envelope of ranch dressing seasoning mix to one block of cream cheese. Start by mixing to combine and you are ready to spread out over a tortilla shell.
The fastest way I have found to spread the ranch cream cheese is with the back of a spoon. Spread all over the tortilla and then layer a thin layer of meat followed by the cheese of your choice. I then put a little dollop of cream cheese to help the rolling of the tortilla stick together.
The thing about the wraps is you can make it with whatever meat and cheese you like. One kid wanted ham and the Sargento Colby-Jack Pepperjack natural cheese and the other kid wanted pastrami and Sargento Ultra Thin Provolone cheese. Both good. Both kids happy.
What is your favorite kind of sandwich? Have you considered making it into a wrap? You can mix anything with the cream cheese. I personally love apricot preserves with the cream cheese and then with Havarti and chicken. Go ahead and go get some Sargento 100% Real, Natural Cheese Slices from Meijer while there is still a coupon through mPerks.
- 1 package of taco or burrito sized flour tortilla shells
- 1, 8- ounce block of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 envelope or 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 package of Sargento 100% Real Natural Cheese Slices
- 1 package of lunch meat of your liking
- Mix together the cream cheese and ranch dressing seasoning mix.
- Spread over tortilla shells with the back of a spoon
- Lay one layer of lunch meat over the cream cheese.
- Lay one layer of cheese slices over the meat.
- Spread a small dollop of cream cheese over the top of the cheese at the top of the tortilla
- Begin to roll up from the top till completely rolled up.
- Slice in half or in two large halves.
- Apricot Bourbon-Glazed Ham on the Grill or Oven-Baked - April 5, 2020
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops, Sweet Potatoes and Red Potatoes - April 4, 2020
- Air Fryer Pizza Bites on Naan Bread - March 25, 2020