Chicken bacon ranch roll-ups are a quick tortilla wrap sandwich recipe sliced into pinwheels and filled with ranch cream cheese, chicken, bacon, and cheese. Busy nights, swim meets, barn work all are a reason for us to need multiple meals we can eat on the go. We love our ham and cheese wraps and decided to change them up with chicken bacon ranch favorites.
These chicken bacon ranch wraps are perfect in lunch boxes or to pack in a cooler for whatever activity you are off to on the weekends or evenings. Your whole family will love them if they are a fan of the trifecta combination of chicken, bacon, and ranch.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap Ingredients
The ingredients for these chicken bacon ranch roll-ups are what make these wraps so easy.
Here are the ingredients to make the easy chicken bacon ranch pinwheels:
- Precooked chicken pieces - Canned or pre-cooked grilled chicken in the lunch meat section. You can also use leftover grilled chicken in this recipe.
- Shredded cheese - Colby-Jack shredded cheese is my preference, but cheddar is also just found to use as well.
- Bacon pieces - The black bag of bacon pieces from Sam's Club is always on hand. You can also fry up your own bacon and crumble it.
- Burrito-sized tortillas - The large flour tortilla shells work the best. Obviously, smaller tortilla shells can work but will be harder to roll them tightly.
- Cream cheese - A block of cream cheese works, but I have found the whipped cream cheese spreads much easier.
- Ranch dressing seasoning - This is the powdered ranch seasoning mix. Hidden Valley Ranch is my preferred ranch seasoning. Use the brand of ranch you prefer the flavor.
How to Make Bacon Chicken Ranch Wraps
Start by combining the room temperature cream cheese with the ranch seasoning. If you didn't set the cream cheese out ahead of time, just pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften. Then stir the ranch and cream cheese together.
Spread the mixture of ranch cream cheese across soft flour tortilla shells. The back of the spoon or spatula you stirred the cream cheese and ranch together with will work just fine to spread out the cream cheese.
Layer the chicken chunks, bacon pieces, and shredded cheese across the ranch cream cheese spread over the tortilla shell. When each of the three ingredients is spread out, start rolling up the chicken bacon ranch wraps.
Pop the wraps in the fridge until ready to pack the cooler. Slice before you are ready to head out and bag up the roll-ups or pop them in a plastic container.
When you are slicing the pinwheels, cut them about an inch thick. The cream cheese spread to the ends of the tortilla shells will help to seal the wraps closed.
You better go ahead and make a lot of these chicken bacon ranch pinwheels. They are going to be very popular and people will want to try them if you bring them out when a crowd is around.
Wraps are some of my favorite meals on the go or for hot days. If your family also loves pinwheels, wraps, and roll-ups, here are more recipes
Bacon Ranch Recipes
Creamy Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches
Chicken Bacon Ranch Roll-Ups
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 8 ounce package of pre-cooked chicken pieces
- ½ cup bacon crumbles
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 8 soft flour taco tortilla shells
- Combine the room temperature cream cheese and ranch seasoning.
- Spread the ranch cream cheese over the eight tortilla shells. Be sure to get the cream cheese all the way to the edges.
- Top the cream cheese with the chicken pieces, bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Roll up the tortilla shells. Chill until ready to eat or cut immediately into one-inch pieces.
shared on Weekend Potluck and Meal Plan Monday.
- Sea Breeze Cocktail - Vodka Cranberry Grapefruit Drink - May 6, 2023
- Italian Coleslaw - April 30, 2023
- Bourbon Peach Slab Pie - Peach Pie Bars 🍑 🥧 - April 1, 2023
Thanks for the recipe. Is is really awesome..
It is really awesome.
Do you think it would be good with turkey?