Low-carb snacking can be a challenge. It takes planning and creativity, especially if you are entertaining, traveling, it is the weekend, a holiday, or a Monday. This everything bagel stuffed celery recipe is my new low-carb snack of choice. So easy to make and totally helps me subside the bagel craving.
Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery is a low-carb appetizer that combines everything bagel seasoning with cream cheese and then stuffed in celery to make a simple 3-ingredient keto snack. This recipe is so easy, even a non-cook can make this stuffed celery recipe.
How to Make Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery
These stuffed celery are so easy to make. You can either make a homemade everything bagel recipe or go ahead and buy an everything bagel seasoning. But, everything bagel seasoning is the star of the show. In addition to the seasoning, you will need a block of cream cheese and a head of celery.
To make this work the best, have the cream cheese be at room temperature. It just makes the mixing and stuffing so much easier. Then add the bagel seasoning to the block of cream cheese in a small mixing bowl.
With a spatula, stir the everything bagel seasoning and cream cheese together. Feel free to use a hand mixer, but it should not be necessary if the cream cheese is soft. The amount of seasoning you use it truly depends on how strong you want the garlic and onion flavors to be.
Low-Carb Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1 head celery
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the seasoning and cream cheese.
- Cut the end off the celery, clean and separate the individual stalks.
- Stuff the long celery stalks with the cream cheese mixture.
- Cut the long stalks in half or thirds. Serve immediately.
- Arroz Con Pollo - Mexican Chicken and Rice with Queso - March 28, 2021
- Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe- Ninja Foodi Broccoli - March 25, 2021
- Air Fryer Ravioli - How to Make Toasted Ravioli in the Air Fryer - March 13, 2021