Low-carb snacking can be a challenge. It takes planning and creativity, especially if you are entertaining, traveling, it is the weekend, a holiday, or a Monday. This everything bagel cream cheese stuffed celery recipe is my new low-carb snack of choice. So easy to make and totally helps me subside the bagel craving.
Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery is a low-carb appetizer that combines everything bagel seasoning with cream cheese and then stuffed in celery to make a simple 3-ingredient keto snack. This recipe is so easy, even a non-cook can make this stuffed celery recipe.
Stuffed Celery Cream Cheese Ingredients
Three ingredients to the best stuffed celery with cream cheese recipe you can have. The basics of what you need:
- Everything Bagel Seasoning - You can either make a homemade everything bagel recipe or go ahead and buy an everything bagel seasoning. But, everything bagel seasoning is the star of the show. In addition to the seasoning, you will need a block of cream cheese and a head of celery.
- Celery - Whole heads of celery work just fine, but celery hearts are good for stuffing too.
- Cream Cheese - Full fat cream cheese or lower fat cream cheese is fine for this. Whipped cream cheese can also work just fine too.
How to Make Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery
These stuffed celery are so easy to make. To make this work the best, have the cream cheese be at room temperature. It just makes mixing and stuffing so much easier. Then add the bagel seasoning to the block of cream cheese in a small mixing bowl.
With a spatula, stir everything bagel seasoning and cream cheese together. Feel free to use a hand mixer, but it should not be necessary if the cream cheese is soft. The amount of seasoning you use it truly depends on how strong you want the garlic and onion flavors to be.
Next, fill the celery. I keep the celery long and then cut them after I have them stuffed. If you want to cut them into smaller pieces first, be my guest. There is no wrong way to stuff celery.
Slice the everything bagel stuffed celery right away or keep in the fridge until ready to serve. Regardless, go ahead and try one for quality control reasons.
If you stumbled on this recipe because you are looking for low-carb snack recipes, look no further. Here are a few of my favorite appetizers or snacks for low-carb diets.
Low-Carb Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1 head celery
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the seasoning and cream cheese.
- Cut the end off the celery, clean and separate the individual stalks.
- Stuff the long celery stalks with the cream cheese mixture.
- Cut the long stalks in half or thirds. Serve immediately.