Easy peanut butter banana muffins are a fast blender banana muffin recipe that is made without flour and bakes in under 10 minutes for the ultimate busy morning breakfast packed with tons of protein and vitamins. I can literally make these muffins in 20 minutes start to finish. The kids love when they can smell these baking in the morning and take handfuls of the muffins out the door with them.
These muffins originated from my pumpkin peanut butter blender muffins. We go through a lot of bananas in the house, but sometimes a few get forgotten about and then get overly ripe. So I decided to try making some peanut butter banana muffins with them one early morning.
Peanut Butter Banana Flourless Muffin Ingredients
These banana muffins are a flourless recipe with just a few ingredients that come together quickly in the blender. This is why I love my Ninja blender with the shallow blender bowl.
The ingredients you will need for this recipe are:
- Ripe Bananas
- Peanut Butter
- Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips
How to Make Blender Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
To make these easy peanut butter banana muffins, put all the ingredients except the chocolate chips into your blender.
Blend the ingredients together. Quit blending a few times to scrape the sides down to make sure all the sticky peanut butter is getting blended into the batter.
Remove the blender blade and then pour the chocolate chips into the batter. Stir to combine. If you don't like chocolate banana muffins, you can definitely omit the chocolate chips from this recipe. Then fill the sprayed mini muffin pans.
Bake the muffins for 8-9 minutes on 400°. My oven doesn't bake perfectly even so I turned the muffins halfway through the baking.
The results are flavorful chocolate chip peanut butter banana muffins. No one will even know you omitted the flour from the recipe.
Easy Breakfast Recipes
Easy Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- 2 bananas overly ripe
- 1 egg
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- In a blender combine banana, egg, peanut butter, honey, and baking soda. Blend to completely combine.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Grease mini muffin pan and fill with ¾ full with batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-9 minutes or the top of the muffin is rounded and springy to the touch.
Shared on Meal Plan Monday
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021