One of my favorite crock pot pork chop recipes is Crock Pot Pepsi Pork Chops from my friend, Jill over at Boys, Bovines and Blessings. It isn't technically even fall yet, and I have already made them. This is a simple crock pot Pepsi pork chops recipe for the crock pot that takes the sweetness of Pepsi & saltiness of onion soup mix for a great flavor combination.
People wonder why I always have a well-stocked pantry. Well if you always have onion soup mix and along with some cream of mushroom and chicken on hand, recipes like this are a breeze to make.
Crock Pot Pepsi Pork Chops
So, start with putting pork chops into the crock pot. Sprinkle one envelope of the onion soup mix over top of the pork chops.
I then poured a can of cream of mushroom soup and a can of cream of chicken soup over top of the pork chops followed by the can of Pepsi. I mixed it all together to blend Pepsi into the soups. I then sprinkled a half a teaspoon of pepper it all.
Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
The pork chops will be buried under the Pepsi gravy. Remove chops from crock pot and let rest.
I served the pork chops with mashed potatoes and green beans. And then it was off to the races for soccer and ballet.
Crock Pot Pepsi Pork Chops
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 Envelope of onion soup mix
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of Pepsi
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- Place pork chops in crock pot. Pour onion soup mix over pork chops.
- Pour soups and Pepsi over top of the pork chops. Carefully mix together to combine Pepsi with soups. Sprinkle pepper over top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Serve on top of mashed potatoes or rice.
What do you have cooking this week? Do share with Hunk of Meat Monday!
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Tapioca Salad - Pink Fluff - March 5, 2023
- Arroz Con Carne Molida Recipe - Mexican Rice with Ground Beef Skillet - February 27, 2023
- Baked Tortellini with Meat Sauce - February 19, 2023
This is my first time to link up with you! I am excited, you have some great recipes on your blog. I am now following your blog and facebook, and pinterest! I love most anything cooked in the crockpot! Will have to give this a try!
Thanks for hosting.
This was good! So easy! Went to my three hour class and came home to a fall smelling house! However my boyfriend thought it was bland! How can I fix it for next time
A web designing company with customer satisfaction and increase the volume of business.
All you have to do is provide a clear and concise project
brfief on how you want your website to be and
the website design companny takes care of all these aaspects for you.
Some years ago, the fame of white hat SEO was regarded as
a craze wth the specialissts wondering when this online business would
Can coke be used instead of Pepsi?
Loved the tenderness and flavor of the meat! Will make this again!