S'mores bars are an easy fall baked treat for the the marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker lovers. Five simple ingredients of sugar cookie dough, graham cracker crumbs, butter, chocolate, and marshmallows will be baked in less than 30 minutes make the perfect fall dessert.
I have a new go-to dessert recipe for this fall. While I love my pumpkin desserts, I still need chocolate in my life 365 days a year. And these s'mores bars are the perfect chocolate dessert for fall. When campfires are not an option, these s'mores bars definitely should be.
S'mores Bars Ingredients
The best thing about the s'mores bars is only needing 5 ingredients it took to make it.
Here are the ingredients you need:
- Sugar Cookie Mix
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate Chips
How to Make Chocolate, Marshmallow, and Graham Cracker Bars
Start by mixing together one of the dry pre-mixes for sugar cookies (the 1 lb 1.5-ounce size package) with one cup of graham cracker crumbs.
Then melt two sticks of butter and power into the dry mixture.
Mix completely to form a large ball of dough. It will be a stiff dough.
Spread the dough out in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake for 18-20 minutes on 375 degrees till the dough is set. As soon as it comes out of the oven spread out 2 cups of chocolate chips. Or 3 cups if you want a lot of chocolate.
Once the chocolate chips are melted spread them out entirely over the crust.
Then pour a 10-ounce bag of mini marshmallows over top of the chocolate. Place the pan under a broiler for 45 seconds or longer to brown the marshmallows to a golden, toasty brown. But they can burn quickly, so watch them!! You don't want burned s'mores bars.
Completely and utterly, ridiculously sugary-sweet piece of heaven with these s'mores bars, minus the tent and campfire.
Fall Dessert Recipes
- 1 pouch 1 lb 1.5 oz sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 sticks butter melted
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs. Stir in melted butter until softball of dough forms. Press into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set on 375 degrees. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil with top 5 to 6 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.)
- Cool before cutting for 10-15 minutes. Serve warm. Store any remaining bars tightly covered.
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Tapioca Salad - Pink Fluff - March 5, 2023
- Arroz Con Carne Molida Recipe - Mexican Rice with Ground Beef Skillet - February 27, 2023
- Baked Tortellini with Meat Sauce - February 19, 2023
These look delicious! I love s'mores! I recently posted a recipe for s'mores cookies on my blog. Check it out. http://ruralrouteramblings.com/2012/08/10/smores-minus-the-campfire/
Buy Cheap D3 Auction House
Try this, EA and the word original you may not go together. Unless the prefix n't goes before original. Even if they introduction another Road Rash, I will stick using the classic version that I have played for years finally. (PS Road Rash 64 was n't so good, but at least they tried new things, unlike EA today. NASCAR 05-07, the same exact playing field, only a few minor differences or possibly a roster update, aka a joke.)
pawn shops phoenix az
Great website. Lots of helpful information here. I am sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And certainly, thank you in your effort!
root canal salt lake city ut
Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are
you using for this website? I'm getting tired of WordPress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another
platform. I would be great if you could point me in the
direction of a good platform.
I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.
Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely think this web site needs a lot
more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for