As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
One of my favorite crock pot pork chop recipes is Crock Pot Pepsi Pork Chops from my friend, Jill over at Boys, Bovines and Blessings. It isn’t technically even fall yet, and I have already made them. This is a simple crock pot Pepsi pork chops recipe for the crock pot that takes the sweetness of Pepsi & saltiness of onion soup mix for a great flavor combination.
Crock Pot Pepsi Pork Chops
I then poured a can of cream of mushroom soup and a can of cream of chicken soup over top of the pork chops followed by the can of Pepsi. I mixed it all together to blend Pepsi into the soups. I then sprinkled a half a teaspoon of pepper it all.
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 Envelope of onion soup mix
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of Pepsi
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Place pork chops in crock pot. Pour onion soup mix over pork chops.
- Pour soups and Pepsi over top of the pork chops. Carefully mix together to combine Pepsi with soups. Sprinkle pepper over top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Serve on top of mashed potatoes or rice.
What do you have cooking this week? Do share with Hunk of Meat Monday!
Latest posts by Leah (see all)
- Crock Pot Taco Stuffed Pepper Soup – Taco Hamburger and Rice Soup - February 9, 2020
- Whiskey Dogs – Lit’l Smokies Appetizer - February 8, 2020
- Keto Tuscan Sausage Soup with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes - February 3, 2020