As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Fabulous zucchini brownies are a simple homemade brownie recipe made with shredded zucchini that is also egg-free to create a fudgy brownie treat with fresh zucchini. The ingredients are all stirred together instead of mixed, making it easy homemade brownies. The addition of nuts or chocolate chips makes these brownies even more special.
Zucchini Brownie Ingredients
- Medium Zucchini
- Cocoa Powder
- Baking Soda
- Pecans or Chocolate Chips
- Powdered Sugar
How to Make Fabulous Zucchini Brownies
To make these brownies, start with a medium-size zucchini. Peel the zucchini to make shredding it easier. Shred the zucchini with a manual grater or with a food processor. I have made these zucchini brownies with both methods and both turned out perfectly.
In a bowl, mix together sugar, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Set aside this combination.
Combine the flour, sugar, and zucchini. You can also add chopped pecans or chocolate chips to these zucchini brownies. I love them with chocolate chips because they make the brownies even fudgier.
Summer Dessert Recipes
Fabulous Zucchini Brownies
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups zucchini shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Mix sugar, oil, and vanilla together in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Blend sugar mixture, zucchini and nuts.
- Pour into a greased 13"X9" pan and bake on 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- When cool dust brownies with powdered sugar.