As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some people ask how I come up with these recipes. Well, I don’t always come up with these recipes. Sometimes I cook old school, straight out of a cookbook. Crazy, I know. This western-style biscuit crust quiche is another recipe is in the keep column from the Big Book of Home Cooking.
Western-Style Biscuit Crust Quiche
- 12- oz. tube of refrigerated biscuits
- 1 pound package of pork sausage
- 1/2 cup of bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 6 eggs beaten
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Tabasco to taste optional
- Arrange biscuits in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Brown sausage along with the bell peppers and onions. Drain grease and transfer to a bowl.
- In the bowl add eggs, cheese, salt and pepper, and Tabasco to the meat and mix to combine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
Also linked to:
- Cheesy Shepherd’s Pie – Mashed Potato Ground Beef Casserole - February 22, 2020
- Crock Pot Taco Stuffed Pepper Soup – Taco Hamburger and Rice Soup - February 9, 2020
- Whiskey Dogs – Lit’l Smokies Appetizer - February 8, 2020