As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you are a famous cat created by a man from Indiana, who are you? Here are a few hints, you love spaghetti. And Pizza. And anything Italian. Yep, you guessed it, Garfield. I am starting to believe Garfield and my son might be two peas in a pod. He likes everything in the latest cookbook I am reviewing from Gooseberry Patch.
So, I might have vary from the recipe. This is my friend’s fault. Katie shared her brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, and McCormick thick and zesty spaghetti pack.
The results. Awesome. I even used frozen meatballs and no one noticed. Or cared. Or both. Regardless, a big batch of Good Ol’ Spaghetti and Meatballs for every one of my swimmers to fill up on!
- 2, 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 2, 6 oz cans of tomato sauce
- 2/3 c water
- 1 t. Italian seasoning
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Packet McCormick thick and zesty Spaghetti seasoning
- 24 meatballs thawed if frozen
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
- While the spaghetti cooks, in a saucepan, combine undrained tomatoes, tomoto sauce, water, and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Add brown sugar, vinegar and spaghetti seasoning. Stir to combine and simmer for five minutes.
- Add meatballs and simmer till meatballs are heated through.
- Ladle sauce and meatballs over cooked spaghetti.
Latest posts by Leah (see all)
- Cheesy Shepherd’s Pie – Mashed Potato Ground Beef Casserole - February 22, 2020
- Crock Pot Taco Stuffed Pepper Soup – Taco Hamburger and Rice Soup - February 9, 2020
- Whiskey Dogs – Lit’l Smokies Appetizer - February 8, 2020