As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I have been a little silent about some struggles I have had with a particular part of my diet. It seems when I eat grains, wheat, in particular, I get really good at sprinting. Sprinting to the nearest bathroom. So, when I found these flourless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, I no longer felt bad about what I can’t have and joyous to have these to eat!
No flour. None. Nadda. No almond flour. No coconut flour. No wheat flour. Peanut Butter, eggs, sugar, and baking soda.
Bake the flourless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for 8 minutes on 350. The dough will not be completely done. Let the gluten-free peanut butter cookies rest on the pan for several minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Mix the peanut butter, eggs, sugars and baking soda together with a hand mixer.
- Stir the chocolate chips into the dough.
- Scoop dough onto a baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Cookies will be slightly under cooked. Let rest on the pan before transferring to the pan.