This post is sponsored by the Glass Barn (glassbarn.org) Indiana Soybean and Corn Farmers but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
If you love Mexican food, these air fryer mini beef tacos in the Ninja Foodi need to start being on your Taco Tuesday rotation. These fried mini tacos are super easy to make with cooked ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning, quesadilla cheese, and flour or corn tortilla shells. Our favorite gameday snacks or easy dinner recipe.
Don’t have an air fryer yet? I love my Ninja Foodi that has pressure cooking, baking, and air crisping all in one. These mini tacos might be reason enough to get one. Ninja Foodi air fryer mini beef tacos are made with street taco flour tortillas, ground beef and cheese then air fried until crisp. So easy to make and so good.
Ingredients for Mini Beef Tacos
- Street Taco Tortillas – Corn or Flour
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning – Try this homemade version of a taco seasoning.
- Queso Quesadilla Cheese
- Cojita Cheese
- Taco Toppings – lettuce, guacamole, salsa, sour cream and anything else you like.
Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Mini Beef Tacos
The simplicity of these tacos is why I think they will be a regular rotation at our house. I love street tacos. Then my girlfriend brought over mini chicken tacos from Sam’s Club to make in the Foodi. While they were great, I knew the beef version would be a big hit for my family.
The beef base was made from ground beef cooked in the microwave in my microcooker. Feel free to brown on the stovetop. When the hamburger is about cooked, add taco seasoning. I am obsessed with the bulk homemade taco seasoning recipe from Mama in Midst.
When the beef is cooked, mix shredded queso quesadilla cheese with the beef. The cheese should melt. Stuff the street taco with the cheese and beef mixture. Then top off with a bit more shredded cheese.
Cook on 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Flip them if you want about halfway through. The cook crisp on both sides even if you don’t flip them. Once the cheese is melted and the shell is crispy, the mini beef tacos are done.
I prepped our plates with shredded lettuce, guacamole, and sour cream while the mini tacos were in the air fryer. Serve with your favorite taco toppings. You can actually peel them open to put topping inside as well.
Air Fryer Mini Beef Tacos in the Ninja Foodi
- Ninja Foodi
- 1 pound ground beef
- 10 Street Taco Shells
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 8 ounces Queso Quesadilla Cheese, Shredded
- cooking spray
- Cook the ground beef until no longer pink. Mix the seasoning into the meat with a half a cup of water. Cook until water is evaporated.
- Mix half the cheese with the ground beef taco meat. Begin heating up the air fryer on 400°.
- Spoon the meat and cheese combination into the street tacos. Top off with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the mini tacos in the basket. Spray the tops of the tacos with cooking spray.
- Cook for 10 minutes on 400° or until cheese is melted and the shells are crisp.
- Bacon Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms – Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms - June 28, 2020
- Easy Summer Dinner Ideas - June 22, 2020
- The Ultimate Baked Tacos – Creamy Ground Beef Baked Tacos - June 13, 2020