Quick snacks or even lunches in the epic coronavirus lockdown that will go down in history for us are really trying if you want more than a lunch meat sandwich. My daughter actually got creative with her mini naan bread and created herself pepperoni pizza bites. She loved her air fryer pizza bites. She loved them even more because they were ready in under 10 minutes.
Air fryer pizza bites on naan bread are a simple snack or lunch made with naan bites, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and cheese and cook quickly in the air fryer or Ninja Foodi. These were easy for her to make on her own and will become a staple after school snack and even quick lunch.
Pizza Bite Ingredients
- Naan bites. But mini bagels, mini tortilla shells, and even English muffins could work.
- Pizza sauce. Spaghetti sauce or even just tomato sauce could work too.
- Pepperoni. Don’t like pepperoni? Just leave them off. or substituteOlives, mushrooms, and even bacon would also be good on these pizza bites.
- Shredded mozzarella.
Grab these ingredients and start assembling.
Before you start making your pizza bites, warm up your air fryer while you assemble. I used my Cosori air fryer to make these. Preheat on 350 degrees.
To make these simple pizza snacks, start by laying out your naan bites or minis. Then spread the pizza sauce over the top of the naan. Then layer the pepperoni on the meat. My daughter would lay a few pieces of pepperoni and then cheese and then more pepperoni. You can just do one layer of each.
Air Fryer Pizza Bites
- Air Fryer
- Ninja Foodi
- 5 naan bites
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup pepperoni slices
- ⅓ cup shredded cheese
- Start by turning on your air fryer to preheat it at 350°.
- Assemble the bites by spreading sauce over the naan bites, followed by the pepperoni, and topped off with the cheese.
- Place in the air fryer basket for three minutes at 350°.