As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you are low-carb dieting and craving some fried food, these low-carb air fryer zucchini chips are going to be your new favorite summer snack or side dish. The gluten-free parmesan zucchini chips are made with five simple ingredients in the Ninja Foodi Air Crisper or air fryer and done in 10 minutes. They were so good with a flavorful and crisp breading you don’t even realize you are eating low-carb.
Gluten-Free Parmesan Zucchini Chips Ingredients
Zucchini is the perfect vegetable because it actually doesn’t have a flavor and takes on the flavor of the things that it is mixed with or coated in. This makes the gluten-free parmesan zucchini chips in the Ninja Foodi Air Crisper full of flavor from the almond flour, grated parmesan cheese, and steak seasoning. Even the picky vegetable eaters will sneak a few of these parmesan zucchini chips.
How to make low-carb Parmesan-Crusted Zucchini Chips
In a bowl beat several eggs to dip the zucchini slices into. In a separate bowl or plate combine the almond flour and parmesan cheese. Add the steak and chop seasoning to the almond flour and parmesan.
Begin slicing the zucchini to the thickness you desire. I used my Pampered Chef simple slicer to cut mine at the thickest setting. You can definitely just use a knife to slice them too. You will want them thinner than a pickle for perspective.
Place the zucchini chips in the eggwash bowl and coat the zucchini completely with egg. Then place in the almond and parmesan cheese. Liberally coat the zucchini chips in the coating. Be sure the coating is sticking to both sides and the zucchini chips are not sticking together.
I used my Ninja Foodi to make these air fryer Zucchini Chips. Any air fryer will work. Preheat the air fryer on 375 degrees. Place the coated zucchini chips in a single layer in the bottom of the air fryer basket that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Spray the top of the parmesan zucchini chips with cooking spray again.
Turn the air crisper or air fryer on for 10 minutes continued at 375 degrees. Halfway through the cooking time use tongs to flip the zucchini chips over. Continue to cook the parmesan zucchini chips. Remove the chips with the crispness is to your liking. I am not here to judge how well done or not done you like your crispy zucchini chips.
Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Parmesan Zucchini Chips - Low-Carb, Gluten-Free
- Air Fryer
- Ninja Foodi
- Start by warming your air fryer to 375°.
- In a shallow bowl, beat the two eggs.
- Combine the almond flour, parmesan cheese, and steak seasoning in a separate bowl.
- Slice the zucchini thinly with a mandoline or just slicing with a knife.
- Coat the zucchini chips with egg wash and then coat with the almond flour coating.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Lay the parmesan zucchini chips in a single layer and then spray again with cooking spray.
- Cook for 10 minutes on 375°, flipping the chips once halfway through the cooking process.
Linked up at Meal Plan Monday.
- Bacon Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms – Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms - June 28, 2020
- Easy Summer Dinner Ideas - June 22, 2020
- The Ultimate Baked Tacos – Creamy Ground Beef Baked Tacos - June 13, 2020