I am lucky enough to not be coming up with my own kitchen ideas for a week or two as I review a new cookbook from Gooseberry Patch. And the first recipe was not a disappointment. It is going to become a regular weeknight dinner in this house! I am pretty sure you will love this Ravioli Lasagna since it only has five ingredients too.
Ravioli Lasagna Ingredients
The ravioli lasagna was quick and easy to make since I had browned up several pounds of ground beef and pork in the crock pot earlier in the week. The recipe is super easy. I warmed up the ground meat to make sure it didn't impact the baking time. Then got the rest of my ingredients together.
To make this easy ravioli lasagna you will need:
- Ground Beef
- Cheese Ravioli
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Onion - optional
- Cottage Cheese - optional
How to Make Lasagna Ravioli
To begin the process of making the casserole by putting 1 cup of sauce in the bottom of an 11 x 7 greased baking dish followed by half of the frozen ravioli.
Easy Dinner Recipes
- 1 lb ground beef or pork browned
- 1 onion diced, browned with meat, optional
- 26-28 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce
- 20 ounce package of frozen ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese optional
- Grease an 11 x 7 pan. Layer 1 cup of spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli, half of the browned meat and onions, half of the shredded cheese and cottage cheese.
- Repeat sauce, ravioli, meat, cottage cheese, and the remaining sauce.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes till cheese is melted.
Affiliate links were used in this post.