I am lucky enough to not be coming up with my own kitchen ideas for a week or two as I review a new cookbook from Gooseberry Patch. And the first recipe was not a disappointment. It is going to become a regular weeknight dinner in this house! I am pretty sure you will love this Ravioli Lasagna since it only has five ingredients too.
Ravioli Lasagna Ingredients
The ravioli lasagna was quick and easy to make since I had browned up several pounds of ground beef and pork in the crock pot earlier in the week. The recipe is super easy. I warmed up the ground meat to make sure it didn't impact the baking time. Then got the rest of my ingredients together.
To make this easy ravioli lasagna you will need:
- Ground Beef
- Cheese Ravioli
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Onion - optional
- Cottage Cheese - optional
How to Make Lasagna Ravioli
To begin the process of making the casserole put 1 cup of sauce in the bottom of an 11 x 7 greased baking dish followed by half of the frozen ravioli.
Then layer half of the browned meat and onions and half of the shredded mozzarella.
Then repeat the cup of sauce and remaining ravioli and beef. Then cover with the remaining spaghetti sauce.
Bake for 30 minutes on 425 degrees. Pull out of the oven and add the remaining cheese and bake for five more minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
When you pull this finished casserole out of the oven you will want to tear into it immediately. It looks amazing.
This is a kid-friendly ravioli lasagna casserole that is a nice change-up from traditional lasagna or even baked spaghetti.
Looking for more simple dinner recipes? We have plenty here to share.
This is a great freezer meal recipe. Make a double batch and freeze one for dinner next month without any of the mess.
If you don't have ravioli or can't find it, tortellini absolutely can be substituted in this recipe.
Easy Pasta Recipes
Pasta is a quick and easy weeknight meal because it cooks fast and can be on the table in under 30 minutes. Here are some great pasta dinner recipes.
- 1 lb ground beef or pork browned
- 26-28 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce
- 20 ounce package of frozen ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese optional
- Grease an 11 x 7 pan. Layer 1 cup of spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli, half of the browned meat and onions, half of the shredded cheese and cottage cheese.
- Repeat sauce, ravioli, meat, cottage cheese, and the remaining sauce.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes till cheese is melted.
Affiliate links were used in this post.