Disclosure: *This post may include amazon links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
We have a new summer drink at our house - Island Lemonade. My girlfriend sent me the recipe before a night adventure out in the country in the back of her jeep.
Of course I couldn't follow directions...So instead of Malibu Rum, I just used some Bacardi Rum along with vanilla vodka, gin and peach schnapps. Poured ¾ cup of each into a gallon jug. Then added enough lemonade mix to make a gallon of lemonade into the alcohol. Fill the remainder up with water and you have Island Lemonade.
This, of course, should be served cold over ice. Enjoy!
- ¾ cup of vodka
- ¾ cup of gin
- ¾ cup of rum or Malibu
- ¾ cup of peach schnapps
- Lemonade mix to make a gallon of lemonade
- 13 cups of water
- Mix together alcohol and pour into a gallon container.
- Pour lemonade mix into alcohol.
- Fill the remainder of container with water.
Latest posts by Leah (see all)
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Tapioca Salad - Pink Fluff - March 5, 2023
- Arroz Con Carne Molida Recipe - Mexican Rice with Ground Beef Skillet - February 27, 2023
- Baked Tortellini with Meat Sauce - February 19, 2023
Oh my...this recipe sounds very refreshing! Going to have to give it a try soon.