We have a new summer drink at our house - Island Lemonade. My girlfriend sent me the recipe before a night adventure out in the country in the back of her jeep.
Island Punch Ingredients
To make this delicious, I can't believe this is mostly alcohol Country Time pink lemonade punch you need these boozy punch staples:
- Country Time Pink Lemonade - The container of pink powder lemonade is the base flavor for this island punch recipe. Yellow lemonade can be substituted.
- Malibu Rum - The island flavors come from the Malibu Rum. The coconut flavors mis with the pink lemonade to give you a beach worthy cocktail. White rum can be substituted in this rum punch recipe, but it won't taste quite as Island like.
- Vodka - Take the island punch up a notch with vodka. Flavored vodkas like pineapple, vanilla, or lemon vodka will bring more flavor to the punch too.
- Gin - People either love or hate gin, but either way, gin is needed in this recipe and gin haters will not notice.
- Peach Schnapps - Add to the fruity flavor with peach schnapps. This also brings some sweetness to the punch.
Country Time Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch Recipe
Of course, I couldn't follow directions...So instead of Malibu Rum, I just used some Bacardi Rum along with vanilla vodka, gin and peach schnapps. Poured ¾ cup of each into a gallon jug. Then added enough lemonade mix to make a gallon of lemonade into the alcohol. Fill the remainder up with water and you have Island Lemonade.
This, of course, should be served cold over ice. Enjoy!
- ¾ cup vodka
- ¾ cup gin
- ¾ cup Malibu rum
- ¾ cup peach schnapps
- Lemonade mix to make a gallon of lemonade
- 13 cups water
- Mix together alcohol and pour into a gallon container.
- Pour lemonade mix into alcohol.
- Fill the remainder of container with water.