Man, my kitchen misses me. I haven't really cooked since the first of the year. I guess I was overloaded in December with holiday baking. Or at least overloaded with the dishes. That is why I am thankful for leftovers I have frozen that turn into quick, yummy suppers around our house. I bring you my quick and easy sloppy joe casserole.
It paid off tonight! I reheated the sloppy joes on top of the stove but easily could have done it in the microwave too.
I rounded it out by topping it with a can of the small refrigerator biscuits.
Bake it for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees.
Bake until the biscuits are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Quick and Easy Sloppy Joe Casserole
- 4 cups of pre-made sloppy joe
- 4 large slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 can of the small biscuits
- Place the pre-made sloppy joe in the bottom of an 8 or 9-inch square baking dish.
- Place slices of cheese on top of the sloppy joe.
- Top with biscuits.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes and sloppy joe is bubbling.
What do you have cooking this week? Do share some of your recent favorites!