The base of the crock pot is a cinch to put together with frozen hash browns.
I then added half of a ranch seasoning mix envelope, 1/2 ounce size. Half is about a heaping tablespoon.
Mix together and then add a cup of shredded colby jack or cheddar cheese.
Mix together and pour in the bottom of a crock pot. I use crock pot liners for meals like this so I don’t spend the next three days scrubbing the crock.
Then add the pork chops on top of the potatoes.
Then add the remaining ranch seasoning to a can of cream of mushroom soup.
Then spoon over top of the pork chops. I hadn’t completely emptied the ranch envelope so dusted the pork chops with the remaining seasoning.
I then cooked the potatoes and pork chops on low for 8 hours.
The house smelled amazing when we all got home.
Supper was a hit!
- 30 oz. bag of hash browns
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- (1) 5 oz. envelope ranch seasoning
- 1 c. shredded cojack cheese
- 4 pork chops
- Stir together hash browns, sour cream and 1 can of soup. Add ½ the ranch seasoning and cheese. Combine and put in the bottom of a crock pot.
- Add pork chops to the top of the potatoes.
- Mix 1 can of soup and remaining ranch seasoning together. Spoon over the pork chops.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
Associate links were used in this post.