Crock pot pork loin roast and potatoes is an easy dump and go crock pot pot ranch pork loin recipe that will look and taste fancy when you serve it for dinner. This pork loin roast was full of flavor and was moist thanks to the slow cooking in butter for several hours. This is one of my new favorite crock pot pork recipes now.
This recipe was inspired by my crock pot ranch pork chops recipe. This recipe allows the entire meal to be in once crock pot leaving nothing for me to do unless I want a hot vegetable side dish. A bag of steamed vegetables or quickly sauteed brussels sprouts goes well with this pork loin.
Ranch Pork Loin and Potatoes Ingredients
The simple part of this dump and go pork loin recipe is just a few ingredients needed ot make this juicy pork roast. I keep ranch seasoning in a large container on hand as well as bags of potatoes, onions, and garlics in my pantry which makes this recipe super easy for me to make.
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- Pork Loin Roast - With a fat cap on one side. Don't buy one with the fat all trimmed off.
- Ranch Seasoning
Now, if you want this to be a creamier gravy, you could also add a can of cream of mushroom soup to the ingredients list.
How to Make Crock Pot Pork Loin Roast and Potatoes
To make this pork loin and potatoes before you leave the house, the hardest part will be quartering the red potatoes. If you want to save yourself time, by small bite-sized potatoes that you can just put in the crock pot whole or quick cut in half. Once the potatoes are quartered into bite-size pieces, mince some garlic, and slice some onions.
Then melt four tablespoons of butter and mix one tablespoon of ranch seasoning into the melted butter. This ranch butter will coat the potatoes, onions, and garlic which will serve as the bed for the pork loin roast.
Pour the ranch butter over the potatoes and mix to coat completely. Next, dump the potatoes, onions, and garlic in the 6-quart crock pot.
To prepare the pork loin roast, coat all sides of the roast in two tablespoons of ranch seasoning on the pork loin. Place the pork loin fat side down in the crock pot and add more minced garlic on the top. Finally, plce four tablespoons of butter across the pork loin.
Pork Loin Recipes
Crock Pot Ranch Pork Loin Roast and Potatoes
- 3 pound pork loin roast
- 3 pounds red potatoes
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- Begin by quartering the potatoes, slicing the onions, and mincing two garlic cloves and dumping in a bowl.
- Melt four tablespoons of butter and mix one tablespoon of the ranch seasoning into the melted butter.
- Pour the ranch butter over the potatoes, onions, and garlic. Dump the combination into the bottom of a crock pot.
- Coat the pork loin in two tablespoons of Ranch seasoning. Place the pork loin roast fat side down in the crock pot and top with remaining two minced garlic cloves and four tablespoons of butter.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours in the crock pot or until the pork is 145° and potatoes are fork tender.
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021