I am lucky enough to not be coming up with my own kitchen ideas for a week or two as I review a new cookbook from Gooseberry Patch. And the first recipe was not a disappointment. It is going to become a regular weeknight meat in this house! I am pretty sure you will love this Ravioli Lasagna since it only has five ingredients too.
The new cookbook I am reviewing is 101 Cozy Casseroles. It has a ton of great recipes that are going to become staples for weeknight meals in my house.
The ravioli lasagna was quick and easy to make since I had browned up several pounds of ground beef and pork in the crock pot earlier in the week. The recipe is super easy.
- 1 lb ground beef or pork, browned
- 1 onion, diced, browned with meat
- 1, 26-28 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1, 25 ounce package of frozen ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grease an 11 x 7 pan. Layer 1 cup of spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli, half of the browned meat and onions, half of the cheese.
- Repeat sauce, ravioli, meat and then remaining sauce.
- Bake on 425 for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes till cheese is melted.
In the meantime, link up your recipes. I can’t wait to see what you have cooking for #hunkofmeatmonday!!
Affiliate links were used in this post.