I have been a little silent about some struggles I have had with a particular part of my diet. It seems when I eat grains, wheat in particular, I get really good at sprinting. Sprinting to the nearest bathroom. So, when I found these, I no longer felt bad about what I can’t have and joyous to have these to eat!
No flour. None. Nadda. No almond flour. No coconut flour. No wheat flour. Peanut Butter, eggs, sugar and baking soda.
Serves: 24 cookies
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Mix the peanut butter, eggs, sugars and baking soda together with a hand mixer.
- Stir the chocolate chips into the dough.
- Scoop dough onto a baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Cookies will be slightly under cooked. Let rest on the pan before transferring to the pan.