Ranch Oven Fried Chicken is always a favorite chicken recipe. The secret to always being devoured, oven fried ranch chicken uses mayonnaise, ranch seasoning, and Rice Krispies to form juicy, crunch ranch oven fried chicken.
Oven-Fried Ranch Chicken is always easier to clean up since there is no grease from frying it.
In honor of my princess's birthday, she got to pick dinner out last Monday. She was very, very specific...chicken legs, mashed potatoes, corn, and green beans. Gotta baby. Your wish is my command.
It is so hard to believe that my baby is 5! Because that means I am on the brink of having two kids in school full-time. I feel like I should be in school full-time still. How does this happen? So, I interrupt this recipe with some birthday love for my baby.
She had quite the birthday and finally got the doll all little girls await...the American Girl doll.
Ranch Oven Fried Chicken
I didn't want the big old grease mess of making fried chicken, so I decided oven fried would have to work for the birthday girl. I must admit, when a girlfriend at ballet said just drive through KFC, I was tempted. I am glad I didn't because now I have a 5 ingredient oven fried chicken recipe that is fantastic!
The secrets to this out of the world oven fried chicken...
I started by crushing up 3 cups of Rice Krispies.
Then I added ½ cup of Parmesan cheese to the Rice Krispies.
I added half of the 1-ounce ranch dip mix envelope to the cereal and cheese.
Mix it all together.
But the crispy has to stick to the chicken. So, I mixed one cup of mayo with the other half of the ranch seasoning.
Now you are ready to get the chicken coated. Begin by spreading the mayo/ranch mix all over the chicken and then toss with the Rice Krispy mix.
I then placed in a cooking stone casserole pan.
I baked it for about 45 minutes on 350 degrees.
The result was a golden deliciousness. The birthday girl had two chicken legs she liked them so much! We had some leftovers that also made some yummy suppers that were quick and easy to make.
Ranch Oven Fried Chicken
- 2 pounds of chicken pieces
- 3 cups of rice cereal crushed
- 1 envelope 1 oz of ranch salad dressing seasoning
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- Combine the mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of ranch seasoning and spread on chicken. Spread with a brush or put in a large sealable bag and shake the chicken with the mayonnaise.
- Combine the cereal, cheese, and remaining ranch seasoning and coat mayonnaise covered chicken pieces with the cereal mixture.
- Place chicken in baking dish and bake for 45-60 minutes on 350 degrees. Chicken needs to reach 165 degrees and juices run clear.
Can't wait to see what you have baking up this week. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021