Crock Pot garlic balsamic glazed pork loin is a delicious slow cooker pork loin recipe that cooks all day in balsamic vinegar and garlic all day and then topped off with a sweet and savory sauce. I have made this pork loin so often I make the pork loin without the glaze and it is still amazing that way too.
A pork loin roast is a versatile and affordable cut of meat that I buy whenever it is on sale. Or buy a few when they are on sale. I sometimes also buy the large pork loins at Sam's Club or Costco.
I cut the loin in half for two meals. The one half was used to make this garlic balsamic pork loin in the crock pot.
Garlic Balsamic Pork Loin Ingredients
The ingredients for this slow cooker pork loin are an interesting combination of flavors. The flavor combinations give a head nod to a BBQ pork, but with just enough variation to keep it from being a straight-up barbecued pulled pork recipe.
How to Make Crock Pot Garlic Balsamic Pork Loin
To make this simple garlic balsamic pork loin, begin by mixing together the sage, paprika, 3 garlic cloves, minced, and the salt and pepper.
When the pork loin has cooked for at least six hours, I began making the glaze. I mixed together ½ cup of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar, ½ cup of water, and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
I brushed the glaze on the pork loin 3-4 times over the next hour.
I removed it from the crock pot and gently sliced the loin and pulled the meat apart. It fell apart it was so moist.
Hunk of Meat Monday: Garlic Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- 2 lbs. pork loin
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ c. water
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 1 Tbls. cornstarch
- ¼ c. balsamic vinegar
- ½ c. water
- 2 Tbls. soy sauce
- Mix together sage, paprika, garlic, salt & pepper. Rub over pork loin.
- Place pork in crock pot with ½ cup of water and cook on low for 6 hours.
- After pork is finished cooking, mix together ingredients for glaze in saucepan.
- Cook glaze over medium heat until thickened.
- Remove pan from heat and brush glaze over pork 3-4 times.
- Remove pork from crock pot and serve.
It is definitely a keeper!!
What do you have cooking this week?
Linked to: Beauty and Bedlam
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021