We have a new summer drink at our house - Island Lemonade. My girlfriend sent me the recipe before a night adventure out in the country in the back of her jeep.
Of course I couldn't follow directions...So instead of Malibu Rum, I just used some Bacardi Rum along with vanilla vodka, gin and peach schnapps. Poured ¾ cup of each into a gallon jug. Then added enough lemonade mix to make a gallon of lemonade into the alcohol. Fill the remainder up with water and you have Island Lemonade.
- ¾ cup of vodka
- ¾ cup of gin
- ¾ cup of rum or Malibu
- ¾ cup of peach schnapps
- Lemonade mix to make a gallon of lemonade
- 13 cups of water
- Mix together alcohol and pour into a gallon container.
- Pour lemonade mix into alcohol.
- Fill the remainder of container with water.
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021