As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We have a new summer drink at our house. My girlfriend sent me the recipe before a night adventure out in the country in the back of her jeep.
Of course I couldn’t follow directions…So instead of Malibu Rum, I just used some Bacardi Rum along with vanilla vodka, gin and peach schnapps. Poured 3/4 cup of each into a gallon jug. Then added enough lemonade mix to make a gallon of lemonade into the alcohol. Fill the remainder up with water.
- 3/4 cup of vodka
- 3/4 cup of gin
- 3/4 cup of rum or Malibu
- 3/4 cup of peach schnapps
- Lemonade mix to make a gallon of lemonade
- 13 cups of water
- Mix together alcohol and pour into a gallon container.
- Pour lemonade mix into alcohol.
- Fill the remainder of container with water.