As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sometimes the simplest recipes are the best. Nothing fancy. Nothing complicated. This garlic brown sugar chicken recipe is just that. Garlic brown sugar chicken is a simple oven-baked chicken recipe, full of flavor with less than 5 ingredients and can be on the table in 30 minutes.
Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
The ingredients are what the title explains: garlic, brown sugar and chicken. Start by mincing four cloves of garlic and toasting in a small saute pan with a little extra virgin olive oil.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Toast garlic in a tablespoon of oil over medium heat in a small saute pan. When garlic is light brown, remove from pan and pour into a small bowl. Mix brown sugar into garlic.
- Place chicken in a 9 inch round or square baking dish. Sprinkle garlic brown sugar over chicken. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Bake on 450 degrees for 20-30 minutes or till juice run clear.
- Remove from oven and let rest for several minutes before serving.
What is cooking over on your blog this week? Can’t wait to get some weeknight meal ideas!
Latest posts by Leah (see all)
- Crock Pot Taco Stuffed Pepper Soup – Taco Hamburger and Rice Soup - February 9, 2020
- Whiskey Dogs – Lit’l Smokies Appetizer - February 8, 2020
- Keto Tuscan Sausage Soup with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes - February 3, 2020