As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I have found another meat my little baconater will eat. Ribs. She ate them up. Slow Cooker Spare Ribs for this win!
And it couldn’t have happened at a better time…National Pork Month! Go pig.
When my husband pulled some ribs out of the freezer, I knew it would be a perfect opportunity to try some of the barbeque sauce I received from Best Boy and Co. I had a bottle of their Carolina and Original. Since I think the Carolina pulled pork that is the mustard base is some of the best pulled pork, I decided to try the original on the spare ribs.
Slow Cooker Spare Ribs
I started with two slabs of ribs.
Slow Cooker Spare Ribs recipe is an easy way to get fall of the bone ribs in 8 hours. Using a slightly spicy barbeque sauce with a hint of sweet from root beer make flavorful rib recipe.
- 2 racks of spare ribs
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 cup of spicy barbeque sauce
- 1 cup of root beer
- Cut racks of ribs in half and season with seasoning salt. Place in crock pot.
- Cover ribs with onion slices and barbeque sauce.
- Pour root beer over top and around ribs and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove from crock pot with tongs picking up half racks at a time to keep ribs from coming apart.
- Serve with barbeque sauce.
What are you cooking this week? Be sure to share your latest favorites!
Best Boy and Co provided me with free bottles of sauce to try with no obligations. All opinions are mine.