As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You may have noticed this little giveaway going on thanks to Gooseberry Patch. Well, this might be my favorite cookbook yet from the gals over at Gooseberry Patch. This cheeseburger macaroni recipe is one of the reasons.
For any of you hamburger helper lovers, this is a great knock-off without the box. Start by browning up a pound of hamburger. Then grab your three main ingredients.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2-1/4 c. water
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1 t. mustard
- 2 c. elbow macaroni uncooked
- 12 ounces of Velveeta
- Brown beef in a large skillet.
- Drain any grease and then add water, ketchup, and mustard.
- Bring to a boil and then stir in uncooked macaroni. Reduce heat to medium-low heat, cover and cook 8-10 minutes till macaroni is tender.
- Add cheese in cubes. Stir until melted.
What do you have cooking this week? Be sure to check out these inspirational dishes.
The cookbook was supplied by Gooseberry Patch. Affiliate links were used.
- Air Fryer Pizza Bites on Naan Bread - March 25, 2020
- Italian Squares – Antipasto Stuffed Crescent Rolls - March 19, 2020
- Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Pizza – Easy Breakfast Pizza - February 28, 2020