Sometimes life if just last minute. Ok, more than sometimes in my case. This is why this bubble-up pizza casserole that is quick to assemble and bakes in under 30 minutes will be a new staple around here.
Bubble-Up pizza casserole is an easy weeknight meal since the casserole is made with Grands biscuits, spaghetti sauce, and your favorite pizza toppings. I load up the cheese and meat in my bubble pizza casserole, but you can use whatever toppings you love.
Bubble-Up Pizza Casserole Ingredients
- Grands Biscuits
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Ground Pork or Beef
- Shredded cheese
- Other Pizza Toppings - Onions, Bell Peppers, Olives, Ham, Bacon, etc.
I use my Pampered Chef micro cooker when I need browned meat in a hurry. I start by putting my frozen pound of ground pork in the cooker for 3 minutes on high. Remove it and begin to break away the softened and cooked pieces. At this point, I throw in any veggies I want with my pizza toppings. Veggies need to be a part of a good bubble-up pizza casserole.
Two helpings are always a must. Don't have time to wait for the casserole to bake? No fear, I have mastered the [amazon_textlink asin='B00H70KMTA' text='casserole crock pot' template='ProductLink' store='farmwifedrink-20' marketplace='US' link_id='106af282-eb60-4378-ae80-b762477ceb97'] version for the crock pot bubble-up pizza casserole.
Bubble Pizza Casserole
- 1 lb ground pork or beef
- ½ bell pepper diced
- 1 cup diced ham
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1 can large refrigerator biscuits
- 1, 26 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella Italian blend or Colby-Jack cheese
- Brown ground meat seasoned with salt and pepper, adding bell peppers to the meat when it is about halfway done cooking.
- Remove the biscuits from the can and cut into quarters.
- Drain cooked ground meat of any grease and pour into mixing bowl with other ingredients. Place in a large mixing bowl and add ham, onions or other toppings on top of biscuits.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over top and mix to combine . Pour mixture into a 13 x 9 pan. Try to make sure your biscuits are somewhat evenly spread out over the entire pan.
- Top with cheese and bake on 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021