An easy traditional crock pot roast made with a few non-traditional ingredients that takes this slow cooker zesty Italian pot roast recipe to the next level. Nothing says Hunk of Meat Monday like an Italian pot roast. When it is rainy and dreary, coming home to this zesty Italian pot roast will make everyone happy.
The beautiful thing about the crock pot is that you stuff it full of goodness and then walk away.
Simple ingredients of a beef roast, potatoes, carrots and a can of tomatoes with some Italian seasoning. Then let cook on low for the crock pot roast version of this recipe. You can slow roast this pot roast in the oven for several hours on 300 degrees.
The perfect flavorful slow cooker zesty Italian pot roast with no needed ketchup. And if you love slow cooker meals, you will love this Easy Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook that has other yummy recipes like Brunswick Stew.
So, if you are looking for a new cookbook to partner with your crock pot this cookbook is the book for you.
Slow Cooker Zesty Italian Pot Roast
- 2.5 pound beef roast chuck, arm, rump
- 4 potatoes quartered and peeled if so desired
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 stalk celery cut into 1 inch chunks
- ½ teaspoon pepper and salt
- 1, 14.5 ounce can of tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- ¼ cup water
- Place raw vegetables in the bottom of the crock pot and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Set beef roast on top of vegetables followed by tomatoes and Italian seasonings. Pour water over top.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Slice pot roast and serve with vegetables.
- Thicken remaining juices with flour or corn starch.
I was given two copies of the Gooseberry Patch Cookbook. One to keep and one to give. The recipes and reviews of the recipe are my opinion.
- Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage, Potatoes, and Broccoli Recipe - January 1, 2022
- Peanut Butter Pie Recipe - No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie - December 26, 2021
- Sugar Cookie Fudge - Christmas Cookie Fudge - December 19, 2021