As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Crock Pot Italian Beef
Start with your hunk of meat. Grab a roast. Any roast. It can be an arm roast, round, rump, sirloin. Doesn’t matter. Grab some Italian dry seasoning mix and a beer. Don’t have a beer, try a jar of banana pepper rings, juice and all!
Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 1 3-5 lb beef roast rump, chuck, arm, etc
- 2 packets of Italian Seasoning
- 1 Bottle of beer or jar of Banana Pepper Rings
- Provolone Cheese Slices
- Place beef roast in the crock pot.
- Pour packets and beer or pepper rings with juice over the beef roast.
- Cook on low for 8+ hours.
- Serve on Hawaiian rolls or hoagie rolls.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Bacon Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms – Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms - June 28, 2020
- Easy Summer Dinner Ideas - June 22, 2020
- The Ultimate Baked Tacos – Creamy Ground Beef Baked Tacos - June 13, 2020