Keto crock pot butter beef roast recipe is a simple butter, ranch, and Italian seasonings and banana pepper rings combined to make the low-carb beef roast. I am telling you if you struggle to find a pot roast recipe that leaves you with a juicy and super flavorful, look no farther than this crock pot butter beef. The combination of butter, ranch and Italian seasonings with the banana pepper rings give lots of zesty flavors making crock pot butter beef my go-to keto crock pot beef roast recipe.
Many of you may have already made my Instant Pot Butter Beef Recipe, but not everyone has an Instant Pot or wants the beef done when you get home. I decided it was time to make my go-to keto pot roast recipe in the crock pot. It was just as good out of the crock pot as it is in the instant pot.
The ingredients for the keto crock pot butter beef roast recipe are the same as the Instant Pot version. Ranch seasoning which I buy by the bottle, zesty Italian dressing mix, banana pepper rings, and butter.
How to make slow cooker butter beef
Simply put the beef roast into the slow cooker or crock pot. I have put the roast in frozen before. Cover the roast in the seasoning mix, the banana peppers with the juice reserved, and the stick of butter. Just add about 1/4 cup of the pepper juice. Put the lid on and let the butter beef roast cook.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours. When it has cooked, shred apart with two large forks or use a knife to get the beef separated apart. You can serve this over potatoes or mashed cauliflower if you are on the keto diet. My family even enjoys it on buns like an Italian beef sandwich.
Tips for making low-carb crock pot butter beef
- Use any kind of beef roast for this recipe. I prefer chuck roast, but if you find a good sale on a different roast, it should work just find.
- Don’t put too much of the banana pepper ring juice in the crock pot with the beef. It may end up being too salty.
- You can substitute the Italian seasoning packet for a mix of Italian herbs. If you do this, you can put more pepper juice in since the herb mix will be salt-free.
- The leftovers are great too. Don’t be afraid to double the recipe and enjoy the leftovers the next day.
Low-Carb Crock Pot Recipes
Crock Pot Butter Beef
- 3 lb beef roast such as a chuck or arm roast
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 envelope Italian dressing seasoning mix
- 1 jar banana pepper rings drained with 1/4 cup juice reserved
- 1 stick butter 8 tablespoons
- 1 cup water
- Place the beef roast in the crock pot.
- Pour the seasoning mixes, banana peppers, reserve 1/4 cup juices and water onto the roast. Place the stick of butter on top of the roast.
- Place the lid on the crock pot. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- When cooked, shred with forks or cut with a knife and pull apart.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Go find other great recipes at Meal Plan Monday.