As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My daughter is obsessed with slime. Seriously, how much can we spend on slime? So, this weekend, thanks to google and some leftover bottles of glue we have been playing with glue all weekend long. Here is how to make slime at your house with a tutorial video made by my daughter. You are so very welcome!
How to make slime
Brought to you by Maddie
How to Make Slime
- 1 4 ounce bottle of school glue 1/2 cup
- 1 1/2 cup water divided
- 1 teaspoon Borax
- Food coloring optional
- In one bowl combine glue and 1/2 cup of the water. Stir to combine. Add food coloring if desired to have slime other color than white.
- In another larger bowl combine 1 teaspoon of Borax with 1 cup of water. Dissolve borax.
- Slowly pour glue and water mixture into Borax water. Whisking to combine.
- Pour any excess water off being sure to not let slime glob run out.
- Knead with hands to finish combining.
- The slime gets smoother with time as the ingredients combine together.
- Store in sealed container.