This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes include Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken, Instant Pot Ham and Corn Chowder, Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup, Instant Corned Beef and Cabbage, Gramma’s Beef Barley Soup, Instant Pot Pork Ribs, Crock Pot Chicken Wings, Crock Pot Chicken Taco Bowls, and many more!
Welcome to week 59 of Whatcha Crockin’ link ups with our blogging friends!!! We are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Cris, Megan and Liz. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
CROCK POT RECIPES FROM YOUR HOSTS
- Gramma’s Beef Barley Soup – Instant Pot Recipe from The Farmwife Cooks
- Instant Pot Pork Ribs (Mom’s Recipe) from These Old Cookbooks
- Crock Pot Chicken Wings – BW3 Copycat from Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Chicken Taco Bowls from Beyer Beware
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS
Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken from Deep Dish South
MORE GREAT SLOW COOKER RECIPES FEATURED THIS WEEK
- Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Chasing Saturdays
- Instant Pot Ham & Corn Chowder from My Fearless Kitchen
- Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage from The Backroad Life
WANT TO SAVE THE WHOLE LIST? Use this button to save the entire list.