As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I have been using Amazon Prime for so long I don’t remember what life was like before Amazon Prime. Every month, along with all my favorite box collections, my Subscribe and Save shipments come. Like clockwork. I literally wonder why more companies are not putting their products in for Subscribe and Save. I am literally at the point in my life where I pay for convenience. Which when I am asked, “Is Amazon Prime Membership worth it?” I answer yes. Plus, one month of Subscribe and Save saves me money when I don’t step foot in Target the three or four extra times.
Is Amazon Prime Membership Worth It?
Yes – Even if just for Subscribe and Save.
What do people get in subscribe and save? I am not sure what other people get, but here is what exactly comes in my subscribe and save orders? Here are my top 10 things I get in my subscribe and save order.
- The toilet paper. No one wants to run out of toilet paper. Ever. Or Paper Towels
- Dog Food. Because the UPS man delivers it to the front door instead of me wrestling it into my car or van.
- Pete’s Coffee. Seriously. The coffee needs to keep coming. And the sugar-free vanilla syrup.
- Lysol Wipes. Do I need to even explain why a farm needs four containers of these a month?
- Laundry Detergent. Keep the Tide Pods coming, Amazon. We are dirty. Dishwasher pods. Because our dishes are dirty too.
- Plenty of hygiene items like toothpaste and q-tips and cotton swabs.
- Solo Cups. Afterall the Farmwife Drinks. A. Lot.
- Dog Bones. My furbabies love these nylabones.
- Snacks. Galore. From Sparkling Ice to Chips to Atkins bars to Protein bars to Pop Tarts to Easy Mac. Snacks.
- Cleaning supplies. Granite Cleaner. Toilet Bowl Wands. Swiffer Pads. Garbage bags. You get my drift.
It doesn’t take long to get to the number of items for the 15% discount. Every month you can also skip an item in your shipment if you have enough for the time being. You can also move an item up if you are out of something before it is time to ship to you. I cannot live without amazon subscribe and save.
Don’t want to Susbcribe and Save? Try the Amazon Pantry. I do this about every other month too.
Give Amazon Prime a chance.
What other benefits do you get with Prime Memberships?
Amazon Video for starters comes with your Prime Membership. I did the unthinkable last spring and canceled our cable/satellite TV. Instead, we stream YouTube TV, Prime TV, and Netflix.
Some of our favorite shows on Amazon include the following:
If you don’t have a fire stick, get one now!
Other things that are a perks of Prime Membership or Amazon
2 Day free shipping
What are you waiting for, go ahead and try a month on me.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn a portion from all purchases.
Latest posts by Leah (see all)
- Crock Pot Taco Stuffed Pepper Soup – Taco Hamburger and Rice Soup - February 9, 2020
- Whiskey Dogs – Lit’l Smokies Appetizer - February 8, 2020
- Keto Tuscan Sausage Soup with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes - February 3, 2020